If you’re a LGBT teen that’s being bullied, don’t suffer in silence. The following organizations and resources are designed to help.
- Victim Services of Chatham-Kent
- Suicide Prevention & Education Committee of Chatham-Kent
- Chatham-Kent Community Health Centres
- Pride CK
- Chatham-Kent Cultural Coalition
- Rainbow Health Organization
- Chatham-Kent Women’s Centre
- Victoria Avenue United Church
- The Cultural Centre
- Gay Straight Alliances
If you’d like to talk to someone about bullying, please feel free to contact CK Pride via our contact form. You can also contact the Lesbian Gay Bi and Trans Youth Line, Sunday through Friday from 4pm to 9:30pm, at 1-800-268-9688.